Client Axcess is a tool that allows you to share files securely and privately. Files stored in the portal are encrypted, and access to the portal is controlled by administrative users who assign permissions to individual users.
The following section provide instructions to help you quickly get started with Client Axcess. If you are an administrative user, we recommend also reading the section Managing Portal Users
Log in to Client Axcess
You can access Client Axcess from any browser or mobile device by going to www.clientaxcess.com
• If you are a current user of CCH Axcess Portal, you can use the same credentials to log in to Client Axcess that you use for Portal.
• If you are a new user, Barry Schuyler & Company CPA will send you login instructions via email. You will be prompted to create a new password and select security questions. These security questions can be used to confirm your identity if you ever need to reset your password.
Select a portal
If you only have access to one portal, that portal is selected for you automatically after you log in. You can begin working with files immediately.
If you have access to multiple portals, you must select the portal you want to access before you can work with files. To select a portal, click the arrow next to the Select a portal list in the top left corner of the window. You can either choose a portal from the list or search for a portal.
Work with files
On the Files page, you can click or tap on any folder to open the folder and display its contents.
• Click or tap Upload or the + button to add files to the portal. If you are on a desktop computer, you can also drag files into the portal.
• Click or tap a file to download it.
• Use the More Actions button (…) for a selected file to access additional features, such as checking files out or deleting them. On a desktop computer, you must select the check box for the files you want to perform actions on before this button becomes available.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GETTING STARTED PLEASE CLICK HERE»